- No spamming - We are looking at incorporating zero server chat to discord. This will give people the chance to talk to players in game but may also create spam in game, i intend to make general discussion the default chat in zero to avoid pointless discussion in zero.
- Keep swearing to a minimum - Be aware of your surroundings some people are offended by profanity and realistically there is no need for it. I plan on creating more voice channels soon so if you are playing a game with a friend alone on a separate channel sure go for your life when swearing but please keep swearing to a minimum in main chat and main voice channels.
- No bullying, trolling or being rude to any players - This is a big one we expect a maturity from our green membership, you part represent the server so being rude to other players is a big no.
- Keep caps to a minimum - Self explanatory.
- Do not post URL's to disturbing or pornographic content
- No giving answers away - Discord chat is logged, do not help other players with answers for zero.
- Have a problem with a player? Report them using the forum report system - Do not engage if a player is being nasty or rude, report them using the forum report system and a mod/op will deal with the situation. Ops/Mods if you need a log contact me.
- Feel free to invite your friends to our discord.
- Do not create a duplicate account to imitate an op or a mod or any other player for that matter.
- Please change your nickname to suit your in game name. (Right click name then change nickname)
Hi and welcome to Minr.org
Who are we?
We are one of minecrafts oldest servers and the oldest challenge and parkour server. Our map dates over 6 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 250 challenges on our server which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information on the server click here...
More information below.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Don't Cheat or Glitch or use mods to help you in the FFA or HC levels. This may result in an immediate ban.
- Don't Spam. This includes but is not limited to full-caps messages, random letters/numbers, repeated messages and many messages in a short amount of time.
- Don't be abusive or rude towards other players. We don't mind an occasional swearword, but racism, racial slurs of any kind, swearing in excess, and abusive language towards other players will not be tolerated.
- Don't account swap or trade accounts with other players. This can result in BOTH players being banned. If a green helps another player in HardCore, both players are automatically banned.
- Don't ask for map solutions.
- Enjoy yourself
- Work in a Team
- Remember to use checkpoints, ops will not teleport you back.
- Promote our server!
We treat each case fairly, but there are some things that will not be tolerated within our community.
When making a ban appeal, please provide as much information as possible. A well detailed appeal can greatly speed along the process.
Do not lie. The quickest way for your appeal to be denied is to lie to us. Our logs provide a reliable source of verification for the events surrounding your ban. We look far more favorably on those who are honest from the start.
If you wish you apply for a Ban Appeal you can select ban appeals from the top forum or alternatively click this link
Our Server has grown vastly in popularity and challenges. We have enough mazes, parkour and puzzles to keep you occupied for months.
We take membership very seriously and each individual is scanned before becoming a full member of the community. All of the challenges you play today are built by people who were once in the same boat as you.
We have intergrated our very own checkpoint and point system plugins to make your experience as enjoyable and less frustrating as possible.
If you would like to tag people in your posts and alert them that you are posting about them simply add an @ symbol before typing their name. Whilst typing their name a popup will appear with suggested members. You can easily select the person you wish to tag or continue to manually type out their name. Example:
Parkour is a main challenge type, as it is the most common challenge type we have on zero! Parkour consists of getting from A to B using a path that presents physical difficulty or danger to cross. The most common form is in jumps across gaps, but we also include falling sections where the goal is to land safely at the bottom of a large descent.
Maze is another main challenge type. Mazes are challenges of navigation through a series of branching paths. Most paths do not lead to the exit. Mazes typically allow you to backtrack, even if you find a dead-end. Mazes can be 2-dimensional or 3-dimensional, have changing pathways, and have possibly no dead-ends but a bunch of loops instead.
Puzzles are a main challenge type. Puzzles require thinking beyond just finding an answer and applying it. Puzzles may require logic, deductive reasoning, and abstract thinking to be solved. They may come in the form of riddles, math problems, or clue sets. Most puzzles have defined rules, but some involve figuring out the essence of the challenge itself without anything said.
Searches are a main challenge type. Searches involve finding some sort of "key" to "unlock" the correct path. This may involve finding signs with answer information, or hitting buttons that briefly open access to other buttons, or looking for some sort of hidden trigger to a locked door. As this is more looking than solving, this has been created and separated from the Puzzle type. Both Puzzles and Searches share the same rooms.
Guesses are a sub-type, as no maps are pure Guess maps. Instead, Guess challenges are mixed in commonly with Mazes and Parkour. In a Guess challenge, the goal is to pick a correct path from a group of potential paths without any form of clues or insight. For this reason, Guesses are notorious for being time wasters, as it usually takes multiple tries to find the correct path. The punishment for choosing a wrong path is usually death or a large setback, and once committed to a path, there is no way to back out of it.
Mobs are a sub-type as well. Mobs are challenges where the threat of dying to hostile mobs is present. Sometimes the mobs are to be avoided entirely, sometimes you will have to get through a few mobs to progress, and sometimes it is required for you to kill all the mobs before advancing. Some Mobs maps give armor and weapons before you have to face them.
Co-op maps are a sub-type. Co-op maps are designed specifically for two or more people. The challenge may require you to work with another person to beat it, or it may pit you up against the other person. Some Co-op maps can be completed with only one person, but others require at least two people.
Adventure maps are a main challenge type. They are unique in that they are a combination of at least three different types, and are typically longer than the average map. They focus around a story or a plot, and this plot goes beyond just an exposition at the beginning and a denouement at the end. The map follows the journey of the player and is molded around their experience as a person, instead of focusing solely on the environment.
Hopefully this guide helps to understand the meaning of each challenge type! Thanks for reading!
- Get 20 FFA Points to become Blue and get access to the Hardcore levels.
- Complete the Hardcore levels.