Hi and welcome to Minr.org
Who are we?
We are minecrafts 3rd oldest server and the oldest challenge and parkour dedicated server in the world. Our map dates over 7.5 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 250 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...
More information below.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are not a green member yet: apply to become a green player using this form. (Ensure you are logged into the forum)
So what now? First things first, read the rules below or do /warp green.
Secondly.... Explore our vast world, for you have only just scratched the surface, ask to join in some exciting new level build or how about build your own? If you want to add a new maze to FFA simply ask an op to protect and create a teleport to your maze or post on the forum with the coordinates. Our world is your oyster. You can find our creative world by doing /warp theta
Thirdly..... Join our discord channel, download the app and linger on our channel to get to know the community. You can find out more here.
As a fully fledged member of minr there are some expectations and rules to our membership, you now part represent the server with your rank so we ask that players act mature and helpful to other players on the server.
- Do not build on unused land but to not touch/grief unprotected builds.
- Do not use /rocket to complete FFA maps.
- Do not log into other players accounts/account switch.
- Do not help players with HC in any way shape or form.
- You can work with other players in FFA providing you have not completed the map previously.
- Do not re-enter HC
- If you find a glitch on a map please report it, do not abuse it!
- You can ask ops to protect areas, or help with scriptblocks or command blocks on your maps.
- You can make a general query or complaint to an op or alternatively post it on the forum.
- You can contact any staff directly if there is a problem on the server. Staff are able to monitor and take action via discord.
- /sethome <number/home name>
- /call - Request a teleport to a player.
- /bring - Accept a teleport request from a player.
- /survival - Sets you to survival mode
- /warp x - Warps you to the first city in minr, over 6 years old!
- /warp f - Warps you to c_ville and newer city with plots, resource parkour is located here.
- /warp r - Direct warp to resource parkour (not in use anymore).
- /warp fortuna - Another ancient city on the server.
- /warp vc - Vector City
- /warp spawn - Includes warps to all spawns.
- /warp theta - Warps you to the creative world.
- /warp valley - Collection of maps that never made it into FFA
- /warp delta - Warps your to our pure survival world
Discord is a free voice and text chat app designed specifically for gaming.
The creators describe Discord as follows:
How do i join minr.org Discord?
Head over to discordapp.com/ and download the discord app (recommended) alternatively you can use a browser. Ensure that you sign up to discord as our channel only accepts registered members. Once your have registered your account and logged in with either the app or browser version. Visit www.minr.org/discord this will send out an invite to your account and will allow you to join our channel.
We have our minecraft server directly linked to our discord channel allowing you to keep tabs on the server whilst away. You can also download the discord app or iphone or android!
Here are a few tips about making a good if not successful ban appeal.
NOTE: This is not a guaranteed get out of jail card but it often is the difference between being granted or declined.
- Be honest, lying will get you nowhere at all. We can tell if you were cheating and who banned you. So seriously don't lie. This is a quick way for your appeal to fail instantly.
- Don't claim you were banned for no reason. We have a truly dedicated team of admins and mods who do not ban people for no reason. You were banned for a reason. We have the logs to prove it.
- Don't be rude, we're going to possibly give you another chance. If you want to be arrogant in your appeal this will probably not fare well.
- Be sincere, if you know you have done wrong, apologize for it.
- Patience is a virtue, we have lives, our priority is not minr.org, Minecraft or even your ban appeal. Ban appeals are rigorously investigated, it can be time consuming and can take days or even weeks of deliberation for a decision to be made. If some days have passed politely ask for an update.
- The banning admin/mod will have the final say in your ban appeal, So if there is someone you really don't want to upset, it's them. Comments like "this admin/mod banned be for no reason" will probably not go down well.
- Why do you think you should be unbanned? This is probably the most important question you have to answer, take time over this and give a decent explanation. Comments like I want to play on the server won't cut it.