• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Who are we?

We are one of Minecraft's oldest servers. Our map dates back over 11+ years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 600 challenges that will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been developed tested and curated by our membership base who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges.

We are strongly against pay-to-win features and have been a privately funded server for the entirety of our existence, amounting to over a decade of free and fair play for our community.

You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server that will remain for years to come.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

3DWaifu (Mousrr at the time of ban) Ban Appeal

Maximum

New Fish
Whitey
Aug 5, 2022
Minecraft Username
3DWaifu (Mousrr at the time of ban)​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Jan 11, 2022​

Why were you banned?
My friend helped me complete 3 hardcore maps while using my account.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I broke the server's rules and for that I am truly sorry. I decided to lend my account to my friend Mouserr, to have him help me complete 3 hardcore maps due to them being incredibly frustrating for me, but that is not a valid reason for me to cheat on one of my favorite Minecraft servers. I accept whatever unbanned date you may give me and if this appeal is too early, I apologize as when I join the server I do not get a message telling me when I can appeal but only that I should, so I waited 6 months before doing so.

I am aware that if I do get unbanned, my account will probably be wiped or something along the lines of that, and I am completely fine with that.

Thank you for reading my appeal, and I hope that you will consider unbanning me.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Autre

Tree Hugger
Op
Mar 1, 2020
Hi, thank you for appealing.

Six months is certaintly enough time, and I am happy to unban you at this time. In accordance with our rules, your account has been fully reset.

Since Hardcore has not rotated since you were banned and therefore you have prior knowledge of the mazes/puzzles, I ask that if you decide to re-attempt Hardcore that you play up to the final leg of Hardcore (HC-13) alone without helping or being helped by others. You may collaborate with others in the final leg.

Please respond below acknowledging this requirement and I will move forward with the unban.

Autre

Tree Hugger
Op
Mar 1, 2020
Awesome.

You have now been unbanned, please let a staff member know if you are having issues connecting to the server.

Welcome back!