• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Who are we?

We are one of Minecraft's oldest servers. Our map dates back over 12+ years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 600 challenges that will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been developed tested and curated by our membership base who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges.

We are strongly against pay-to-win features and have been a privately funded server for the entirety of our existence, amounting to over a decade of free and fair play for our community.

You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server that will remain for years to come.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

_Amphi Ban Appeal

Amphi

New Fish
Whitey
Dec 12, 2021
Minecraft Username
_Amphi​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Dec 26, 2021​

Why were you banned?
Cheated in Hardcore​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
It's been a significant amount of time since I got banned, and I now appreciate the server's community much more and therefore the importance of completing hardcore fairly. I apologize for my actions and would love a second chance.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Apologies for the delay, I was out for the holidays. Based on what was written on your HC application, it was Autre's intent to give you new maps to "fill in" for the ones where cheating was involved.

With that in mind, I will be accepting the appeal and imposing additional steps before you are greened.

You will need to complete the following 3 maps alone before re-applying for green.

- Invictus (Mixed Maze with Parkour)
- Transmute (Pure Puzzle)
- Zarklin Ruins (Pure Parkour)

Please don't waste this second chance.

Last edited: