Status
Not open for further replies.

_Meetis_

New Fish
Whitey
Mar 3, 2021
Minecraft Username
_Meetis_​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Mar 3, 2021​

Why were you banned?
Answer Sharing​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
Panu69, hi578 and I have been working on hc together, the entire time. We have cleared all the maps up to this point together. When we hit sky parkour, it was taking panu69 an incredible amount of time just to clear the parkour everytime. Therefore hi578 and I moved on, and in the downtime, Panu69 worked on Elusion with us together, via discord screenshare. He was there as we made each discovery and we eventually cleared the map. Additionally when we were on hc13, I continued to keep him in the loop. Once I reached the finish, I waited for panu69 to eventually finish sky parkour, so we all could move on together. I didn't share the answer with him, since in a way, he was there with me while I cleared the map.

I swear to the authenticity of my story. I didn't reveal any answer to Panu69, that he didn't already take part in in the first place. We all worked so hard to clear HC together, we made sure to always do the maps together. I hope this can be excused! Thank you for listening to my appeal.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Pieceofcheese87

always in a guda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Hi guys,

Unfortunately, we have no way of verifying whether or not your story is true. The rules are very clear in the FAQ quiz that you need to be PHYSICALLY present in a map with another player in order to work together with them, and they say so because of cases like this, where you can say that you were working together over discord but we have no way of knowing if you are being truthful or if you are just trying to cover it up. I am not going to accuse you of lying to us, but you did still break the rules regarding answer sharing by collaborating over discord when you were not in the map at the same time.

Going with this, I will not have you banned for the full extent but you will stay banned for 4 months and will be required to recomplete HC on return, ALONE and with no help from your friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.