Status
Not open for further replies.

_Pusher

New Fish
Whitey
Mar 29, 2021
Minecraft Username
_Pusher​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Mar 29, 2021​

Why were you banned?
Doesn't say, but is likely due to talking about other servers (Advertising?)​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
What was I doing
I was talking about two other servers.
Jumpcraft: I was saying it is nice, but not much else
Manacube: Decent maps, but toxic chat (I was mostly talking about this one, criticizing it)
This is my first offense, so a warn or mute would be more appropriate.
I did not mean to attack the server, and was not saying people should go to jc or mana. I was saying they exist, and a few things (that seem to be consensus) about them. Finally, I feel like this rule is too strict. This is only my second day here, and I was expecting something small if it would be my first offense. Sorry.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

thepookabear

It's all good
Mod
Apr 10, 2016
You were banned for clearly putting a racial slur and an innapropriate reference in chat with your message, not because you mentioned manacraft. Racial slurs are grounds for an immediate ban, and we take our rules seriously. If you would like to remake your appeal, feel free to do so.

_Pusher

New Fish
Whitey
Mar 29, 2021
You were banned for clearly putting a racial slur and an innapropriate reference in chat with your message, not because you mentioned manacraft. Racial slurs are grounds for an immediate ban, and we take our rules seriously. If you would like to remake your appeal, feel free to do so.
Was it when i mentioned that manacube censored cucumber and shenanigans? I used caps to highlight the part manacube finds "problematic". A better way would have been to have them lowercase and add "because they contain c*m and n*ga". The problem with vague bans is that it leaves the person with no idea what it was, meaning they do not know what action to reflect on. Bans should be specific. I am sincerely sorry.

thepookabear

It's all good
Mod
Apr 10, 2016
It should be fairly obvious that racial slurs are not allowed anywhere, for any reason, thus why you were banned immediately. We also have a clear set of rules that clearly state chat behavior like this will not be tolerated. In the future, don’t try and say anything that could be seen as offensive or inappropriate. There is no reason to compare us to other parkour servers, we rely heavily on our community and keeping our server safe for all. Future chat violations will not be tolerated. Thank you for apologizing. I am going to keep your ban in place for one more week and then you will be unbanned. In the meantime, please read our rules here on the forums so this does not happen again. You will be unbanned on April 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.