• Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 9 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Pending AmericanAir88 Ban Appeal

AmericanAir88

New Fish
Whitey
Sep 25, 2020
Minecraft Username
AmericanAir88​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
May 23, 2020​

Why were you banned?
Cheating in Hardcore​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I am writing my second appeal as a way to express my apologies and admit guilt.

When I joined Minr, it was amazing to see a server dedicated to parkour and adventure. It was a breath of fresh air to see a well maintained and updating server. As an avid parkour and adventure map player, I felt like I was part of the community. I completed severals maps and tried to connect with staff and other players. This server helped me so much through the quarantine and the period when I actually had the virus.

However, my behavior was not the best on the server. I could get annoying and I was easily frustrated on some maps, particularly the Hardcore maps. I remember the feeling when I finally completed Spectrum and Breaking Free. Those feelings were full of accomplishment. However, once I got to Labyrinth, I just could not crack it.

I had the X-ray resource pack on from a previous private server. When I logged on to Minr to take another go at the maze, the X-ray was still on. Out of desperation, I decided to keep it on. However, before I entered the maze, I saw a sign underneath the door that I assume had a service code. I tried the code and beat the labyrinth with it. I felt guilty, but I made a mistake not telling anyone about what I did. I then moved on to Gebul where I got stuck there and ended up leaving the server as my work started to go back to the office. In the fall, I decided to revisit the server and start playing again, but then I saw the ban message. I was confused on what the actual cause of the ban was, but in the back of my mind, I knew it must have had something to do with the X-ray and service code.

On my first appeal, I acted very vague and did not provide any context. As I was taught back in my college law class, never admit guilt to something you are not 100% you are correctly charged of. It was a mistake and very wrong of me to be vague and not tell the truth. I sincerely apologize for the first appeal and I completely understand why I received my punishment in the first place.

I cheated. Cheating is wrong in life. I never should have kept X-ray open. However, I have learned from my mistakes. I know that sticking to an honor code is essential to a well running server. I know that my actions were wrong. I am writing this to apologize and to please ask for a second chance on the server.

Thank you​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here