• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Granted Anthooony_ Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

aja13964

New Fish
Whitey
Dec 1, 2019
Minecraft Username
Anthooony_​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Aug 1, 2019​

Why were you banned?
I don't clearly remember the night, but I'm pretty sure I came home and I was drunk so I typed some stuff that was against TOS.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I'll make sure to be more careful and think before I type random stuff. I'm very sorry for breaking the rules and it won't happen again if I get un-banned, as this is one of the only good puzzle maps and I would like to play on it again.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Ajdj

TF2 Engineer
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Ban occurred under previous name pig_benis69. @Bailey06 was the banning staff member, so they will review the appeal when they have time.

Bailey06

The Anti-Navigationalist
Mod
Board
Oct 29, 2017
To refresh your memory, you repeatedly spammed offensive statements along with ANBU_Jakey.

To be clear, being drunk is not an excuse for your behavior. Your account is your responsibility at all times and you are expected to follow our rules regardless of the circumstances. That being said, the recommended ban time for your behavior was approx. 3 months, which has already elapsed. Before coming back to our server, familiarize yourself with our rules which you can find here.

Please think carefully as to how you'll behave once you're unbanned. A similar instance will not be tolerated and will result in a more severe punishment. Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.