• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Denied Aquafina_0 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquafina_0

New Fish
Whitey
Jul 13, 2019
Minecraft Username
Aquafina_0​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Jul 12, 2019​

Why were you banned?
Use of hack client to look through mazes and cheat long maps.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
When I first got on to this server the community was really nice to me when I joined. That made the experience when playing this server feel all the more real and made you feel sort of at home. Everyone was nice and followed the rules. They said welcome to new comers and "o/" to people who left to say good bye. I wanted to be apart of a community like that. Even when i advanced to blue color and entered hardcore mode everyone said GG and GL, which gave me hope to the challenges later on. I was hoping that I could be apart of this community so I started saying welcome and chatting with players. Waving goodbye when people left. I understand you are not going to want to unban a hacker because they cant be trusted again. I cant change what I previously did and i'm sorry I broke a rule that was given at the beginning of the game. I completely understand that aspect. But if I can ask for a second chance to try and redeem what I did wrong, I would greatly appreciate it. I want to be apart of a community for the right reasons, not the wrong. I want to be unbanned to complete all the parkour, puzzles, and mazes with out cheating and to be apart of a community as nice as this one. Thank you for taking the time to read this.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

rebplane

Boring Turtle
Op
Jan 5, 2014
Thank you for honesty, however the consequence for hacking has a suggested ban time of 18 months (see https://wiki.minr.org/Server_Rules#Use_of_gameplay_altering_mods for more details). Sorry, but I cannot unban you without consequences for your actions.

As you have owned up to hacking, I am willing to be lenient and drop the time to one year instead of the suggested 18 months. Any appeals before July 12, 2020 will not be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.