• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Denied arloplaysmc33 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

arloplaysmc33

Active Player
Whitey
Jul 28, 2017
Minecraft Username - arloplaysmc33

How many times have you been banned? - First time

Do you know who banned you? - @No

Why were you banned? - Account Swapping in HC

When were you banned? - Today

Why do you think you should be unbanned? - I have not account swapped. I can see how it looks like that but we recently moved and we go back to our old town (_Snaque's town) quite frequently and i visit him and we play minecraft. I log into his computer with my account and I play on it. I explained this in my green application so I am not sure why it became a problem. I would just like some clarity so I can resolve any misunderstandings. I really love this server and i would do anything to come back even if that means not playing at _Snaques house anymore.

Ban List Search (Op & mod use only.)

Hex

Board Man
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
Hi, arlo. This does seem to be a very reasonable explanation. However, I do still believe that there was some foul play going on. In a partiular instance, your IP switched to that of _Snaque's for a single 4 minute session, completing a part of Hardcore, and then it switched back to your normal IP immediately afterwards. If you can give a reasonable explanation to this, I'm all ears.

arloplaysmc33

Active Player
Whitey
Jul 28, 2017
Okay. Yes we did switch twice. I have no explanation for this. I'm not going to sugar coat it. I lied because i was afraid i wouldn't be able to come back to the server. Yes it is true that i sometimes play at his house, but I have no excuse for what happened. I highly regret lying and I totally understand why I won't be allowed back on the server. I am sorry for wasting your time and maybe one day I'll be able to come back.

Hex

Board Man
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
Thank you for finally confessing. Unfortunately, this is not something that we take lightly. This offense carries with it an 18 month ban and a full account reset. Your account is your account, and swapping is strictly against the rules. Please do not appeal before October 2020. Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.