• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Denied Avenger1417 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oggyman567

New Fish
Whitey
May 13, 2019
Minecraft Username - Avenger1417

How many times have you been banned? - First time

Do you know who banned you? - @No

Why were you banned? - In short, I was caught hacking on this server. The only reason I decided to do this was because I would frequently get stuck and being the arrogant POS I am, I figured that I could hack and easily get away with no major repercussions. Obviously that wasn't the case. When hacking, I mainly used AutoParkour (for parkour maps), breadcrumbs (for mazes), and freecam when I felt it was needed (which appropriately, should be never). Flying was used very rarely, and mostly consisted of entertaining my friend rather than cheating the map. I used the Aristois hacked client which consists of a variety of other hacks, but none of which I used in this server except for the ones previously listed. If the information is necessary, I should also state that I was banned for hacking while on the 3rd map of hardcore.

When were you banned? - May 13 at around 4 AM (45 minutes ago)

Why do you think you should be unbanned? - I haven't played Minecraft in about 7 years and I only recently picked it back up. This was one of the only servers I played with my friend, and we really enjoyed the assortment of puzzle and parkour maps. I would hate to have to stop playing this game (and this server) because of my lack of awareness. I have already uninstalled my hacked clients from my computer and would greatly appreciate it if I could be let back into the server. Since I was banned while playing hardcore, I understand if you feel that I should not be allowed to play hardcore again. I apologize for any trouble I've caused by hacking.

Ban List Search (Op & mod use only.)

rebplane

Boring Turtle
Op
Jan 5, 2014
Hello,

Thank you for owning up to your actions, however hacking is an inexcusable offense on our server that is met with consequences and I cannot unban you without consequence.

The suggested ban time for the use of gameplay altering mods on our server is 18 months (see https://wiki.minr.org/Server_Rules#Use_of_gameplay_altering_mods for more details) , but as you have owned up to your actions, I am willing to half the time to 9 months. If you create another appeal after that time has passed, it will be considered for an unban.

Status
Not open for further replies.