• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Granted bdarnell116 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdarnell116

New Fish
Sep 3, 2018
User name: bdarnell116

Minecraft Username: bdarnell116

How many times have you been banned on minr?: First Ban

When were you banned: Oct 1, 2018

Why were you banned?: account swapping

Why do you think you should be unbanned?: I believe I deserve another chance to enjoy this server because I know what I did was wrong and I am sorry. I was banned for account swapping in October ( I do not remember the day I'm sorry). I broke the rules to help myself get past parts of parkour and puzzles, but I realized while being banned that cheating takes away the fun of the server. the whole point of the server is to challenge yourself and that's what makes it fun. There is no point to account swap because the server offers so many different parkour maps and puzzles that if I was to get stuck again, instead of account swapping, I can switch to a different parkour map or puzzle. If you guys would allow me, I would love to have fun on this server again the right and honest way. I promise to not account swap ever again. I have waited the recommended ban period. And lastly again I am truly sorry for what I did.

I agree. Yes

bdarnell116

New Fish
Sep 3, 2018
I'm confused, do I need to do a new appeal?
I'm confused, do I need to do a new appeal?
I just went back to check the recommended ban time and for account swapping and it is 18 months. Also, I had put that I was banned in October, but when I went back to check it was actually the beginning of September. I'm sorry, so I have only been banned for a total of 9 months, not 18 months.

Hex

Board Man
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
A new appeal will not be needed, this one is perfectly valid. I will give a verdict within the next few days.

Hex

Board Man
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
Thank you for being upfront with your ban appeal. It is a very serious offence to account swap on our server, and this is especially serious since you account swapped to beat Hardcore. I cannot justify unbanning you at this current time. However, due to the quality of your ban appeal I will set your ban to expire at the end of June, which is in about 2 weeks. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of the server upon returning, which are located here: https://wiki.minr.org/Server_Rules. I will set this appeal to granted.

Hex

Board Man
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
Because I forgot to mention, this unban will also come with an account reset.

Status
Not open for further replies.