catlance Ban Appeal

catlance

New Fish
Whitey
Sep 9, 2021
Minecraft Username
catlance​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Sep 8, 2021​

Why were you banned?
Hacks
so the mod said :yo take off those basketball shoes and go home: so I think they were talking about how I was using jetpack and speed jump​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I was using them in lobby and not the maps but it was sitll unfair bc hacks are hacks and rules are rules.
I was going to use the hacks on 2bt2 (but I never joined) and I wanted to try them on a 17.1 world
yes that is dumb and I knew that and I WILL NOT USE THEM anymore but yes I understand if I'm still banned for 3days or a year

Ok now why do I want to be unbanned
well it was a fun sever and when I was not using hacks it was more fun and I'm sorry and I WILL not do it again
It was dumb of me to do this I never used hacks before its not fun I'm sorry
and yes IK if I wanted to hack I should of done it on a privet world
I'm not going to blame or get mad it was me and I did something wrong and I understand how I was in the wrong for me to hack
I'm am sorry and I will not do it again.
and sorry for bad grammar​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
Hi cat.
I thank you for your honestly. Regardless of your intentions with how you were going to use your hacked client, we treat usage of hacked clients very seriously, as they create an uneven playing field between you and anyone else that wishes to engage with our server. As such, I have no option but to deny this appeal at this time. While we normally suggest that players banned for hacking wait at least 12 months before re-appealing, I will allow you to reappeal in 10 months time, on or after July 11, 2022.

catlance

New Fish
Whitey
Sep 9, 2021
Ok I understand
I will still be a member of the discord sever and thank you I hope u have a good day!