Status
Not open for further replies.

Causenether43

New Fish
Whitey
Dec 6, 2020
Minecraft Username
CauseNether​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Dec 5, 2020​

Why were you banned?
Hacking​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I made it through HC to around map 5, then I discovered hacked clients. While they are fun to mess around with, they should be kept away from this server as it kind of takes the fun away from it. Ever since I started using that client I would always say to myself "I don't deserve to have green after this" and it was true. I am deeply saddened by this event. I understand that what I did was wrong and If you decide to unban me, I would be glad to have a fresh start. Thank you for your time in reading this.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
@rmanimal was banning staff he will review your appeal.

As standard unless there are any special circumstances in regards to your appeal the suggested ban term is 1 year.

Use of gameplay altering mods
  • Suggested appeal time: 12 months.
  • This may result in the user's account being reset.
    • This includes things like minimaps, freecams, hacked clients, etc.
    • Optifine, shaders, and music modifiers are allowed as they do not change the mechanics of the game.
    • Visual or musical modifications to a player's client can make certain maps uncompletable in their intended state.

rmanimal

Space
Op
Jan 19, 2015
Because you used a hacked client, the ban time is pretty lengthy and will come with an account reset on Minr. Due to your honesty however, if you reappeal in six months I'd be happy to grant it.

Thank you for your appeal,
rmanimal

Causenether43

New Fish
Whitey
Dec 6, 2020
Because you used a hacked client, the ban time is pretty lengthy and will come with an account reset on Minr. Due to your honesty however, if you reappeal in six months I'd be happy to grant it.

Thank you for your appeal,
rmanimal
Thank you, if i'm not too busy with life by then i'll apply on May 8 , 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.