• Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 9 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Granted CavemanJimbo Ban Appeal

Should I be Unbanned?

• Permanent Ban

• Maze Point Reset

• Unban

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cavemanjimbo

Active Player
Nov 6, 2015
Minecraft Username - CavemanJimbo

How many times have you been banned? - First time

Which minr server were you banned from? - zero.minr.org

Do you know who banned you? - @No

Why were you banned? - I was banned because I was raging so much that I was screaming tons of curse words into the chat. I screamed so many into the chat that there were about 50 before I got banned. Then someone told a staff member and then banned me. That was it.

When were you banned? - I don't know like a year ago

Why do you think you should be unbanned? - I have been banned before on other Minecraft servers and I deserved it. I definitely deserved this ban. I'm looking back on it after about a year and that was terrible of me. I deserve an apology to about everyone in the community and I think I should get my Points reset even if I do come back. That was very immature of me and I deserved it. Next time I rage I will just leave the server and take a break and calm down. That can hurt the community by doing that and if little kids were on when I did that then that would be terrible. I know when I was little I didn't like it when people did that. I have learned over the years even doing that technique of leaving and calming down on other servers. On one server I got banned on I totally matured on it. I will do the same with this one. This is a great community and great staff who made this server and I hurt it when I screamed the curse words into chat. If you don't unban me and deny me I don't blam you. What I did was TOTALLY wrong of me and I feel terrible about it. If i get banned again I will say I deserve a permanent ban with no appeals. That's how bad I feel about it.
Even if this doesn't get accepted I wanna say this was a great server I played on for the 1 year I wasn't banned. I feel extremely bad about this. This is all I can say. Thanks for taking the time to read this I appreciate this.

Ban List Search (Op & mod use only.)

Pieceofcheese87

always in a guda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
It's been almost a year and it seems like you've learned your lesson.
I reset your points and put you back at white rank.

Welcome back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.