• Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 9 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Denied choctop06 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

choctop

New Fish
Whitey
Jun 13, 2020
Minecraft Username
choctop06​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Sep 5, 2020​

Why were you banned?
Answer sharing in Hardcore​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
When I tried to log on to the server this morning I was obviously devastated about being banned. I have spent almost 400 hours on this server, all of which have been amazing.

I'm not going to say that I've changed since sharing answers, as I still make incredibly bad decisions when I get frustrated. This is why no matter how long my ban lasts, I will take the time to withdraw from Minecraft and think more about what I have done.

I am writing this appeal as I believe I have been an overall positive server member and I believe that if I return to the server, I can continue to do just that.

Thanks for taking this into consideration,
-choctop06​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
You were banned for answer sharing - There were multiple pieces of evidence in the review for the green app that suggested this. Among others, staff discovered:
  • You threaten to stop helping your sibling with HC over DMs.
  • One of the HC levels that took you 30+ tries to complete, your brother completed on the first try in <15 minutes just hours after you completed it.
  • Your brother solved a riddle in ~20 seconds that takes no less than 2 minutes to read through on the first try.
Answer sharing comes with a suggested appeal time of 1-12 months depending on circumstances. Considering this was in HC, and that you lied to me when I inquired about this, I will not consider another appeal until June 2021; I highly recommend waiting until then to appeal again.

choctop

New Fish
Whitey
Jun 13, 2020
Okay, I fully agree with your decision. When the time comes, should I reply to this thread to appeal, or create a new one?

Status
Not open for further replies.