Status
Not open for further replies.

DaxInvader

New Fish
Whitey
Nov 24, 2020
Minecraft Username
DaxInvader​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Nov 22, 2020​

Why were you banned?
I don't know​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I actually don't know if I am banned, I simply cannot connect to the server anymore. I didn't play much on the server, but for this specific one, either I get kicked out immediately or I disconnect before loading anything. I don't have problems on any other servers. I don't think I broke any rules, but please let me know If I did anything wrong. I have fun doing the maps and logging in once in a while. If everything is fine I guess the problem is on my end, I am sorry if that is the case!​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Hex

Board Grandpa
Op
Board
Jul 26, 2016
You have not been banned from the server, don't worry! From my investigation it appears that you are using Fabric as your client. Unfortunately, Optifine is the only mod we currently allow. Turning off Fabric should allow you to join the server.

DaxInvader

New Fish
Whitey
Nov 24, 2020
You have not been banned from the server, don't worry! From my investigation it appears that you are using Fabric as your client. Unfortunately, Optifine is the only mod we currently allow. Turning off Fabric should allow you to join the server.
Oh! You are right! I don't understand mods at all and my friend helped me to get Minecraft running a bit more smoothly last weekend. Thank you for clearing things up and the fast response!

Status
Not open for further replies.