Status
Not open for further replies.

DelKsta

New Fish
Whitey
May 21, 2022
Minecraft Username
DelKsta​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
May 21, 2022​

Why were you banned?
I was banned for writing obscene words in the chat, I won't do that again (im Ukrainian I can even prove)​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I realized my mistake and I won’t do it again, I myself am to blame for this situation and I admit my mistake and I want to continue to have fun with my friends. I understand that this is the second time I have applied, but I really want to play with my friends and please forgive me for saying so sorry pls =(​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

thepookabear

It's all good
Op
Apr 10, 2016
@ilovenons was the banning staff member and will review your appeal as time allows. Please be patient until he can respond.

ilovenons

Content Connoisseur
Op
Mar 31, 2020
Hello DelKsta,

Let me just preface this by saying that pinging people in your appeal does not actually speed up the process whatsoever, it also won't affect your ban length if I end up replying a day later.
Anyway, as for the actual ban. You said a racial slur, which is something we obviously don't take very lightly. You mention in your appeal that you're from Ukraine out of the blue, and while I can emphasize with your current situation, I fail to see how it is relevant to the ban. However, as you seem apologetic and honest in your appeal, I will be changing your ban to a 1-month ban. You will be unbanned on June 21th, 2022. Hopefully we will see you online then!

Status
Not open for further replies.