• Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 9 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Denied Deurius Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deurius

New Fish
Whitey
Oct 12, 2020
Minecraft Username
Deurius​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Sep 29, 2020​

Why were you banned?
Disrespect/Cursing​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I believe I should be unbanned because it's been two weeks and I have realized that I shouldn't have insulted a group of people because I was angry. I apologize for being rude, especially to Pooka, the mod that banned me. I will not curse or disrespect anyone next time I play the server. I wish to have a good time with my friends on this server as we love playing adventure maps together and all that stuff. I swear that I will behave when I am unbanned and just play the games with my friends.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

thepookabear

It's all good
Mod
Apr 10, 2016
I am quite intrigued you spent the time to actually write this appeal like you meant it as your discord actions clearly prove the opposite. Over dm you didn't understand why you were banned, you called me a rude name and acted like you did nothing wrong, and then proceeded to call me names to other staff members. Had you actually meant what you wrote above I very well might have given you a second chance but you ruined that. Your behavior has a history of rude, inappropriate, aggressive comments and you have shown you have no intent to stop that. In the future I would highly advise against insulting the person that has the ability to unban you. That being said I am denying this appeal, do not appeal again for 3 months (January 11).

Status
Not open for further replies.