• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Denied DK_Summit Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plum

New Fish
Whitey
Aug 2, 2020
Minecraft Username
DK_Summit​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Aug 1, 2020​

Why were you banned?
Hacking​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I admit I made a mistake. I wasn't trying to cause a commotion and me and my friends were just playing on Parkour. I couldn't beat this one level and I cracked and cheated. I fly back to where I died and finished the parkour, but since I flew the server announced I had beaten it in record time which was not my intent. I panicked when a mod was curious about my time and lied saying it was a "lucky first try." I later kept playing and got stressed and flew once again, then getting banned. I understand there are consequences to my actions, but I really do love your server and truly regret my mistakes. I don't want to stay permanently banned on the server and I know there's no real excuse for what I did, but I hope you'll consider my appeal.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Sulldas

Finally figured out how to change this thing.
Mod
Board
May 23, 2019
Hey thanks for your appeal. I'm glad you understand what you did and admitted your mistakes. That said the suggested ban time for hacking is 12 months. Given that you seem to understand there are repercussions for your actions and seem to know what you did wrong I'm willing to set that time down to 6 months before you can re-appeal. An appeal will not be accepted before January 1st, 2021.

Sorry I counted the months wrong: Should have said February 1st 2021. My apologies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.