• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Who are we?

We are one of Minecraft's oldest servers. Our map dates back over 11+ years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 600 challenges that will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been developed tested and curated by our membership base who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges.

We are strongly against pay-to-win features and have been a privately funded server for the entirety of our existence, amounting to over a decade of free and fair play for our community.

You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server that will remain for years to come.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

DONG_FORTNITE Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

DONG_FORTNITE

New Fish
Greenie
Dec 24, 2020
Minecraft Username
DONG_FORTNITE​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
May 23, 2022​

Why were you banned?
I beat my own map from SakuraRadio's account, making the completion of the map unfair.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I have made severe and continuous lapse in my judgement, and I am solemnly sorry for my terrible TERRIBLE mistake. I cannot imagine the pain and agonizing stress this must have put on the Zero Minr staff team and for that, I am truly sorry. I am heavily against unfair completions of maps and my idiotic ideology of fun at the time has caused unfair points to be gained and that was something I should've thought about in hindsight.

I'm truly sorry to all the Staff members I hurt with my heinous crime, I am truly sorry to Sakura for RUINING her player experience on Zero Minr since she can now never look at the points the same way ever again...

I take full responsibility for my actions and I pray on both of my knees with solemn respect and sadness, that I may be accepted into this community once again, and I can promise that no such behaviour will ever be seen involving my name ever again!​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Opening up your appeal with a meme is in very poor taste, and has only served to anger staff.

If you're not interest in taking this seriously, then I'm not going to ask the staff team to spend their time reviewing this.

Rule 3 infractions carry a suggested ban length of 12 months; Do not appeal again until 2023.

Last edited:

DONG_FORTNITE

New Fish
Greenie
Dec 24, 2020
I will take this seriously if deemed necessary, 1 year ban for the offense that actually happened is unreasonable, I'm open to a conversation and I want to talk this through properly. By no means did I want to "anger the staff", I thought some lighthearted-ness could make you smile through the sea of extremely overly serious appeals, clearly that has backfired.

I didn't write it like a business email cause this is a Minecraft Forum Page, if you want a civil conversation and I will talk when messaged at sam#9070

I hope to hear from someone (before 2023 preferably)

Status
Not open for further replies.