Status
Not open for further replies.

Danyuul

New Fish
Whitey
Sep 28, 2021
Minecraft Username
ELDanyuulPRO​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Jan 1, 1970​

Why were you banned?
Answer Sharing HC and Spam​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I haven't played this server in quite a long time, but I do remember when I played HC, I did ask someone for answers to one of the riddles in a stage. I'm not sure what the spamming thing was for....oh....I just remembered that I spammed in the discord. Oh wow I actually didn't remember that. Well, I haven't played in a really long time and I do regret doing that, and am sorry for doing so. I woke up today and kind of felt like play some parkour, considering I haven't in ageeees, but logging on to see myself being banned really did come as a shock. I would greatly accept a second chance, but if I won't be given one, I can accept that. All I can really say is that i'm sorry for the harm I may have caused to people, and if I damaged the reputation of HC by trying to cheat. It has been a long time and I do believe that I have changed, but obviously whoever is reading this has no way of knowing if I have. If I were to be unbanned I definitely will not behave like I did previously. Thank you.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Danyuul

New Fish
Whitey
Sep 28, 2021
Oh sorry I tried to write that I don't know when I was banned but yeah that's all.

Autre

Tree Hugger
Op
Mar 1, 2020
Hi Danyuul,

You were banned on March 25th, 2021 for posting solutions to significant portions of Hardcore as well as spam. It does not seem clear to me that you remember what you were banned for specifically, so I will briefly summarize.
  • Posting full solutions to ~6 of Hardcore 10.2's maps to at least two public channels on our Discord server.
  • Mass pinging over 100+ members on our server Discord multiple times.
Posting said solutions is a particular serious offense of answer sharing, especially in regards to Hardcore. You attempted a direct attack on one of the key structural foundations of our server, and that is something we do not and will not take lightly.

While we appreciate the apology, I cannot accept an appeal over an infraction as serious as this. This ban is a permanent ban, with no chance of appeal. I recommend moving on from this server.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.