• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Denied fartpowdermolla Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zepzerz

New Fish
Whitey
Oct 8, 2019
Minecraft Username
fartpowdermolla​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
Second Ban​
When were you banned
Oct 6, 2019​

Why were you banned?
Im going to be honest I was hacking and i only did it to be funny around my friend​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I know i was hacking and its clearly against the rules and i know that i will probably not be unbanned but i really like parkour and this server has really good parkour maps​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Additionally to this, there were 3 ban evasions after this event and linked IP's matching Rocket_curry.

Last edited by a moderator:

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
I cannot, in good conscience, unban you. For starters, you alted multiple times to evade your ban, displaying a blatant disrespect for the rules of our community. Furthermore, on each alt you continued to hack, indicating that even though you had just been banned for hacking you were unapologetic as to the use of hacks.

You also miss the point of the ban appeal. While I recognize that you enjoy the server, that enjoyment is not a reason you should be unbanned, nor is it a reason you will be unbanned. It is a reason you would like to be unbanned. The question of why should you be unbanned requires both the recognition that your behavior was in violation of the rules and an indication that you won’t engage in that behavior again. I don’t see the second portion in your appeal. Instead I get the feeling, both from your behavior leading up to the ban and the actual appeal, that you’re less sorry you hacked and more sorry you got caught, which doesn’t give me confidence that you wouldn’t hack again if allowed back.

With this in mind, I’m denying this appeal and will not accept another one from you at any point during the next 2 years, at least. I would like to make it expressly clear that this is distinct from a 2 year ban. There is no guarantee that I will accept an appeal after 2 years, simply a guarantee that any appeal before 2 years will be denied without consideration. During that time, I recommend you familiarize yourself with the rules located at https://wiki.minr.org/Server_Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.