• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Denied G_Shred Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

G_Shred

New Fish
Whitey
May 18, 2019
Minecraft Username - G_Shred

How many times have you been banned? - First time

Do you know who banned you? - @no

Why were you banned? - I was using a hacked client and used it to beat a parkour map. This is all i used the hacks for, I was banned immediately after this because my time on the level was so short.

When were you banned? - 5-17-19

Why do you think you should be unbanned? - I really like the puzzles and mazes on this server it is better than any other server I have been on. My friend showed me how to hack and I thought I could use it to get some quick points. All the other maps I completed before this were legitimate. I would like to be able to go back on and do the puzzles without hacks.

Ban List Search (Op & mod use only.)

swimmy1212

Swimming around
Op
Feb 28, 2015
I appreciate that you've owned up to your actions but as the rules state hacking carries with it a heavy punishment, rules you agreed to when you entered hc. The recommended ban time for hacking is 18 months but I'm willing to drop it slightly for your honesty. I'd be happy to look at an appeal one year from now.

Setting to denied, feel free to reappeal any time after May 17th, 2020.

Status
Not open for further replies.