• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Granted Galaxygamer324 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

New Fish
Whitey
Jun 25, 2020
Minecraft Username
Galaxygamer324​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Jun 25, 2020​

Why were you banned?
I was banned for hacking.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I should be unbanned because I wasn't hacking. I can see why you think I was hacking though, completing a maze in 7 seconds seems wild. I was stuck in a room so I had to /kill myself. My friend also fell in and waited. What happened to me was I got reset to the beginning and teleported me to the end after a few seconds. I then clicked the finish sign thinking my time was the same. It didn't. Instead I finished with a whopping 7 seconds. The map was a maze and it was called, to be kind. I think it was the bad ending. Thank you for your time.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
This ban was carried out by @HC12345; They have first say in your appeal, and will review / respond to your appeal as time allows.

HC12345

Cultured One
Op
Oct 26, 2013
After evaluating the situation (including some testing in the map itself) we've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you. Apologies if it was indeed a mistaken ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.