• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Who are we?

We are one of Minecraft's oldest servers. Our map dates back over 11+ years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 600 challenges that will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been developed tested and curated by our membership base who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges.

We are strongly against pay-to-win features and have been a privately funded server for the entirety of our existence, amounting to over a decade of free and fair play for our community.

You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server that will remain for years to come.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Gimli_J Ban Appeal

Should I be Unbanned?

• Permanent Ban

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maze Point Reset

• Unban

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gimli_J

New Fish
Whitey
Dec 19, 2013
Minecraft Username - Gimli_J

How many times have you been banned? - First time

Which minr server were you banned from? - zero.minr.org

Do you know who banned you? - @no

Why were you banned? - I was angry at a parkour map called park school. Then, i said FUCK THIS PARKOUR IS HARD! Then i went the wrong way, i said balls, then i got banned, i didnt even get a warning, or maybe i didnt see it, either way, i was banned.

When were you banned? - about 6 months ago (approx)

Why do you think you should be unbanned? - I think I should be un-banned for 3 reasons... Firstly because i did not recieve a warning, secondly, i do have A.D.H.D anger problems and cannot control my anger somtimes (i am sorry about that) and 3rdly, i have learned a valualbe lesson, i will not do it again, i was at an immature age and regret my actions, please take my ban appeal under consideration, it will be much appreicated, thank you for your time :)
- Gimli_J

Jkjkelly1

The 28th Doctor.
Op
Oct 27, 2013
Most warnings for language or spam come from in-game warnings, not kicks. We usually ban on the 3rd offense, depending on the mod/admin. It's odd how you weren't kicked first. If you're not telling the full story, please tell it all.

I looked in the ban lists and couldn't find you.

You seem to be nice and not be whining, so that helps you...
An admin can pull the chat logs for you.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
With how "bad language" is typically handled on the server, I have doubts as to whether that was the actual reason for your ban. If you had been spamming the chat, the server would have automatically given you a temporary ban. Considering your appeal specifically mentions that you were raging, this seems like a more likely case. If you are sure you are not temporarily banned from the server, please provide more details about the incident.

yeroc424

Scrum Master
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
"secondly, i do have A.D.H.D anger problems and cannot control my anger somtimes (i am sorry about that)"

We have less control over any of your personal ailments than you do. Don't even think that this is an excuse NOT to be banned. If we want to keep our server spam-free and clean, we will get rid of the people that display these negative things in chat. A disability is not an excuse to say anything you want on the server; say them in real life instead. At least we won't have to put up with that. This isn't a valid reason to get unbanned. Instead, own up to what you did.

"3rdly, i have learned a valualbe lesson, i will not do it again, i was at an immature age and regret my actions"

Ohey, this is actually you owning up to the stupid stuff you did to get banned! At least you said this, so you get some points back in my book.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
"3rdly, i have learned a valualbe lesson, i will not do it again, i was at an immature age and regret my actions"

TIL (Today i learned) that players can go from immature to mature in 6 months.

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
I somehow missed this thread. I've been having bad internet past few days =[

Records pulled, one who banned was @yeroc424
Take a look at those records yeroc, what he said is a bit worse than what he described [can't expect someone to remember exactly what they said half a year ago though]

They also show that he indeed wasn't warned

yeroc424

Scrum Master
Greenie
Oct 26, 2013
Perhaps the warning wasn't a kick, but a verbal one. I highly doubt someone coming on the server many days and typing many offensive lines in chat would not get warned by at least one person. Arguing you didn't get a warning is stupid EVEN IF you didn't actually get a warning; too many times did you come on and just say bad stuff. You don't need a warning to know you shouldn't pull this crap everyday. Also, ADHD is no excuse for being an idiot in chat EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU SPEAK.

Considering you said absolutely nothing good while in-game before you were banned, you aren't going to come back. Especially reading how much you harassed other players and the language you used. You've had your fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.