Grandmalk Ban Appeal

Grandmalk

New Fish
Whitey
Dec 2, 2020
Minecraft Username
Grandmalk​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Jan 7, 2020​

Why were you banned?
I was banned for cheating on HC10 (scorned lands). More specifically I was banned for using x-ray in order to find the god's name to finish the map.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
Well, I'll keep my response short and honest it's been over a year since I was banned and I have truly grown throughout this time. After the pure embarrassment and shame I felt after falsely beating hardcore I truly learned from this moment and vow to be a more honest and positive member of the community. I truly feel that if given a second chance and let back into the community I could be a positive addition and would really appreciate the privilege that would be experiencing hardcore once more.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Pieceofcheese87

always in a guda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Thanks for the appeal, Grand. I think you've had enough time to reflect on your actions pre-ban, so i'm going to lift your ban and allow you to restart HC from the beginning. You may work with other players, but please be extra careful not to participate in any answer sharing. Part of your ban was also related to some inappropriate behavior in the server's VC channels - I'd ask that if you start joining them again that you try to keep your behavior in check and make sure not to make jokes that will make other people feel uncomfortable.

With that said, welcome back.