• Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 9 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Granted Grimme Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimme

New Fish
Whitey
Aug 19, 2020
Minecraft Username
Grimme​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Aug 15, 2020​

Why were you banned?
Fly hacking. (was actually using long jump but got banned for fly hacking) Using the sigma5 client.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I was trying to beat this map and was unable to so I got frustrated and downloaded a client to cheat on the map. What I did was a poor choice and I would not do this again. I know asking for a full un-ban is too much for blatant hacking so what I will ask for is a shorten on my ban (So it's not permanent). I fully regret what I did and will never do it again.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

chayos

Over detail does not exist
Op
Nov 10, 2015
Hello Grimme,
I'm happy to see that you acknowledge what you did was wrong. Getting frustrated in maps is not a reason to cheat, it's part of the experience which cheating completely destroys and goes against the rules of the server.

According to the rules the suggested time for hacking is 12 months, for being honest i am willing to drop it down to 6,
Your ban will expire on January 20th, 2021.

Please keep in mind that if you are caught cheating again the punishment and decision will be much harsher.

Hope to see you back again!

Status
Not open for further replies.