guystguy Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

guystguy

Mar 19, 2021
Minecraft Username
guystguy​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
May 12, 2021​

Why were you banned?
well apperantly cyber bully and toxicity​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
cyber bully : the use of electronic communication to bully a person, typically by sending messages of an intimidating or threatening nature.​
i dont see when it happened in the server but i know i had an aggressive conversation.​
week after that i get threatened to be banned by a non admin or staff team i provide proof that i didnt cyber bully to her but i know i have been reported by her and all my screenshots have been given to staff team . then there is the toxicity part which idk where did that come from i have not been toxic to anyone in minrs discord or minr's server. the only place you can tell that i was toxic was is within my dms with them​
if you believe im a toxic person then you can consider yourself :​
why a toxic dude should make bunch of proof for someone who barely knows to get her to be unbanned​
why should a toxic dude always try to help the server members if possible​
why would someone whose job is to cyber bully (while being 16) ever join a minecraft pk server​
these are questions that should be asked from yourself.​
here im gonna provide imgur of my full conversation with them since i dont see any other reasons for me to be banned.
Removed by staff - privacy

if staff wants i can provide other screenshots as well with my conversation with others to see that im not a toxic person and i dont harass anyone.​
thank you for seeing this appeal.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Last edited by a moderator:

rickyboy320

Administrator
Op
Nov 18, 2013
Removed affected players' names and the imgur album of the conversation with them. They do not need to be included in this appeal.

@Ajdj is the banning staff member, but you were banned with the strong suggestion of not appealing within a couple of years.

guystguy

Mar 19, 2021
i appealed because i didnt do anything wrong
only thing i did was talkin a bit aggressive with a member thats it

guystguy

Mar 19, 2021
you are saying to appeal after 2 and a half years im sure if i even appeal then im gonna be banned for 2 and a half years again
so dont try to think that im a child

guystguy

Mar 19, 2021
another thing i dont even know im gonna be alive for another 2 and a half years so i appealed now.
if you think im lying you can check where i live in

guystguy

Mar 19, 2021
I know it is hard but I strongly believe that I have not done anything wrong.
I suppose I am not allowed to have an aggressive conversation with someone within the community but I didn't cyber bully or be toxic.
the only part I could be considered toxic was the last words I mentioned to the person.
another thing is if you consider this as a threat I didn't have any reasons to threat the person bc it would have changed anything
he/she had already done the thing and only thing I tried to do is to teach "giving second chances" which at this moment is pretty rare in community and in internet.
I would never cyber bully someone younger than me or he/she is my close friend and we joke around like some type of thing I have with another one of my friends inside the community
if you consider my behavior as a threat I can show staff a screenshot of basically getting threatened to be reported and banned bc of this nonsense.
2 days ago this happened and I'm willing to send screenshots of the messages passed. I'm sure the same person has reported me or the actual accuser.

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
From the rules page:
Knowledge of hacking / cheating / shortcuts
In the event that staff determine a player knows of another user that is breaking the rules (in relation to playing fairly) but chose not to report them, they may be punished for the equivalent offense.
Staff were approached by a player who was receiving aggressive and abusive content from yourself with regard to reporting a now banned player who was your friend. I would like to emphasize that staff were aware that Deterves was known to be hacking prior to any reports that were made.

In the messages reviewed by staff:
  • You entertain the fact that you knew that there was a player hacking on the server and failed to report it.
  • You harassed this person and said several crass things about them.
  • You claimed they hacked into your friend's computer.
  • You joked to a 3rd party about ruining their life and that they may be suicidal.
This is absolutely unacceptable behavior, and we will not tolerate this from any player or rank. I want to make it abundantly clear this player did nothing wrong. You went on a tirade at them for following our rules. In addition you failed to report a hacker which in itself violated our rules; We expect more from a green ranked player.

Now in regards to Withdust, your evidence was a discord discussion submitted to staff between yourself and Withdust. It is known that you previously colluded with Deterves, and failed to report his actions. Due to this you are not considered a reliable source of information on this topic.

You have shown no remorse in this appeal. You have not shown any respect for our community, the rules, the staff or the players.

With all of this in mind, your ban will be permanent. You are no longer welcome here, it's time to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.