• Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 9 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Granted hrrw Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

hrrw

New Fish
Whitey
May 14, 2020
Minecraft Username
hrrw​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
May 15, 2020​

Why were you banned?
My friend told me 2 of the answers to HC8.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I did all of HC legitimately up until HC8. At this point, I had to go for a bit, and some of the people I was working with passed me. They told me the answers, and I tried to do it, but I couldn't find some stuff I needed and I just used the two answers they gave me. I am sorry for doing this, and also for trying to make up some fake reason when I was asked about it by ajdj. I won't do this again, and I know that if I get unbanned, I'll be reset and have to do HC alone again, and I fully accept this.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
This was part of a several clusters of cheating that were identified around the same time in May (staff, search for "HC8 Answer Sharing Debacle" for the full thread notes). Staff spent several days piecing the account swapping and answer sharing that took place over no less than 10 accounts.

The complication to this appeal is that you directly lied to me when asked about what happened in that level, and likely used a VPN to harass staff after the ban was issued. The rules surrounding answer sharing suggest 1-12 months depending on severity. With that in mind, I am willing to accept the appeal on the following conditions.
  • The ban would expire on May 18th 2021, a full 12 months after the ban was set.
  • Your account would be completely reset, meaning you would need to re-earn the blue rank and replay the new version of HC that went into effect in June.
  • Upon rejoining hardcore, you will need to complete it alone. This means not interacting / playing with anyone else outside of pure parkour sections.
Please reply below acknowledging you've read my response and are ok with these conditions.

hrrw

New Fish
Whitey
May 14, 2020
Hello, and thank you for replying so quickly!!

I understand the complication that arose from me lying, but I did not use a VPN to rejoin the server and harass the staff. I don't really know if there's anything I can do to prove this, but if there is something I can do, please let me know in case this impacts any of the other conditions.

I'm definitely willing to accept these conditions as they are though, thank you guys so much for the second chance!!!

Ajdj

Minr Admin
Op
Oct 28, 2013
The IPs at the time were very similar to the ones used by you / your friend group. It's possible it could have been one of them. Regardless, I wanted to stagger the unban times of yourself & 55pp to help reduce the possibility of meeting eachother in HC.

Your ban has been set to Expire on 5/18/2021. If you cannot connect after this date, please reach out to myself or an admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.