IAmLem Ban Appeal

IAmLem

New Fish
Whitey
Apr 7, 2021
Minecraft Username
IAmLem​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Mar 31, 2021​

Why were you banned?
i dont know the exact date i was ban but i was banned for using spider and fly.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
in all honesty i liked the server its nice the maps are fun to play with its just me being salty at parkour the i used those hacks but it defeats the purpose of the map, i would like to play more on the server given the chance, or would like the ban to be shorten to a week or so i can still have a chance to play again​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
You were banned just over an hour ago using an alt account to bypass a ban and hacking for a second time. You failed to mention this in your appeal coincidentally.

@Hex and @NoSi are the banning staff.

IAmLem

New Fish
Whitey
Apr 7, 2021
awe yeah thats true i was gonna make another ban appeal for that account, i like this server it would suck if i cant play on it anymore. but i respect the outcome if i stay ban forever

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
awe yeah thats true i was gonna make another ban appeal for that account, i like this server it would suck if i cant play on it anymore. but i respect the outcome if i stay ban forever
If you like the server it's probably a good idea to follow the rules. Hacking carries a 1 year ban, you have done it twice and also bypassed a ban which is also grounds for punishment.