• Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 9 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Granted Idanosaur1 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

idanosaur

New Fish
Whitey
Mar 7, 2020
Minecraft Username
Idanosaur1​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Aug 1, 2019​

Why were you banned?
I played some parkour with a friend of mine. A few hours later my friend got pissed off because he couldn't finish the parkour course. He than started to insult a mod until he got banned. He thought it was funny and told me to hack so I could get banned too. I used fly hack for a bit and got banned too. It happened in 2019 and the month is approximate.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I got banned more than a year ago. I really want to play on this server again and I have no intention to hack again. I don't play with this friend anymore so it won't happen a second time. Also, I didn't hack in any other server ever since then. I played on many parkour servers and even when I couldn't beat courses I didn't use hacks.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

creeperTNTman198

Lord of the Creepers
Mod
Nov 2, 2013
You were banned in November of 2019. However, this is a good appeal and it’s been close enough to a year that I see no reason not to accept this immediately. Be advised that a third chance for hacking is extremely rare. Welcome back.

Status
Not open for further replies.