• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Granted JakobTheKidd Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakobTheKidd

New Fish
Greenie
Apr 23, 2020
Minecraft Username
JakobTheKidd​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Apr 23, 2020​

Why were you banned?
The is nothing written under "Reason:" but I assume it is because I beat a minecraft parcour map (the Map was called "Aqueous") within 3:36 min, by using an extreme shortcut through lava. I had beaten the level before and cleared it then again. I didnt use cheats, but exploited the level design.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I enjoy playing the minecraft parcour and puzzle maps, and I didn't use any cheats. I'd be disappointed if I can't play on this server with my boys anymore, because I used a legal move to beat a parcour map, I had already beaten legitimately. I would greatly appreciate to be unbanned.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

rebplane

Boring Turtle
Op
Jan 5, 2014
Hello,

It does state in our rules that exploiting things like that instead of reporting them is not allowed. Though I am willing to unban you as long as this does not happen again, but first could you respond to the appeal describing the shortcut you used in detail?

Last edited:

JakobTheKidd

New Fish
Greenie
Apr 23, 2020
Thank You. Here is the shortcut in the map Aqueous in detail:
1. After jumping down from the start area go to the bottom floor and enter the lava zone.
2. Follow the natural path until the part when you first ascended the ladders.
3. Instead of going up the stairs all the way, fall down to a small crevice in the wall, where iron bars are.
4. Facing away from the wall jump into the lava stream and swim through to the ladders on the other side of the lava and go up. Thanks to peaceful mode you won't die if you swim optimally.
5. Finish the last few jumps and the maze.

rebplane

Boring Turtle
Op
Jan 5, 2014
Thanks for the response, you have been unbanned.
For future reference, please report such things in the future instead of using them! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.