• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Granted Jamsssss Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamsssss

New Fish
Whitey
Jun 11, 2020
Minecraft Username
Jamsssss​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Jan 1, 1970​

Why were you banned?
Hacking / Cheating​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I'll be honest, I messed up and got annoyed and frustrated and cheated. I know I shouldn't have and it was pretty dumb clearly. I have no excuse for what I did. I'm not amazing with trying to sell myself, I think other than this one time, I have abided by the rules completely, and there's no way I will be stupid and cheat again. I don't want to be permanently banned on a server I enjoy and if I did it again I'm sure I would be. Again, I'm sorry for breaking the rules. I hope you can consider my appeal. (Sorry about the date, I've not played any parkour for a little while so I'm not sure when the ban was issued)​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

rebplane

Boring Turtle
Op
Jan 5, 2014
Hello Jamsssss,

As you asked for further details, you were caught freecamming or using an xray texture pack in one of our Hardcore maps.

I appreciate the appeal, though cheating does carry its consequences thus I cannot unban you immediately.

As you had stated, you did abide by the rules previously, so this ban sentence will be shorter than the usual - you will be unbanned after 6 months (December 2, 2020). There will be a new Hardcore iteration by then which you will need to restart if you choose to re-enter Hardcore.

Status
Not open for further replies.