Status
Not open for further replies.

kbcat17

New Fish
Whitey
Dec 24, 2021
Minecraft Username
kbcat17​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
Second Ban​
When were you banned
Mar 14, 2022​

Why were you banned?
Cheating in hc (I am not sure what specifically it was)​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I don't know if I should be unbanned but I just wanted to know what it was. My previous ban was because my discord got hacked but I have never used any sort of hacks or anything on the server. I know a couple of times I have worked with players in the past (Only in my first months of playing- I believe this may be where this happened) so I am not sure if that is what it was but if not I really don't know. I will give you the respect and admit that answers may have been discussed early in my minr career (I quit for a few months so I am not 100% sure if I specifically gave any answers). I just want to be clear that for the last couple of months after my break I have not conversed in any way with players to gain an advantage. Regardless of this fact, I apologize if I have harmed the community in any way, I love this server. I will accept all punishment for my actions including a permanent ban if necessary to keep this community safe. All in all, thanks for the year of fun parkour, super fun server.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

kbcat17

New Fish
Whitey
Dec 24, 2021
Hello Ajdj,

I know you just responded and denied this appeal but could you please elaborate on the specifics of your response? I still am unaware of the infractions I have committed other than possible answer receiving in HC-10 (Scorned Lands). I can assure you that hacks were never used. If hacks were indeed used, my ban would be due to hacking rather than the vague cheating reason given. It is this reason I would like some more clarification on my ban.
I would like to restate that I quit this server for about a year or so and I cannot remember what else I could have done. Throughout the year long break I took, I realize now what I did was wrong but it wasn't until I got banned that I fully appreciated the severity of my actions. What I did, I regret and I want to apologize for not coming clean when I began playing again. Chalking it up to forgetting is not an excuse and I accept my punishment on those grounds.
I want to add that I am 100% sure that no cheating of any sort has occurred since my year break. With that said, the rules regarding bans are a little unclear in terms of when the ban timer should begin based on a possible infraction. As this case is a little specific, should the ban timer begin when the offense took place or now? Please don't misinterpret this as me trying to narrow my ban window but I feel that my break should count for something. Case precedent would overrule this and it is for this reason that I accept my year ban. However, before I wait out my year, could you please go over my offense in more detail?

Thank you in advance for your help, I know all of this is all volunteer/ community driven so I really appreciate it.

Status
Not open for further replies.