• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Who are we?

We are one of Minecraft's oldest servers. Our map dates back over 11+ years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 600 challenges that will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been developed tested and curated by our membership base who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges.

We are strongly against pay-to-win features and have been a privately funded server for the entirety of our existence, amounting to over a decade of free and fair play for our community.

You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server that will remain for years to come.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Keeguito Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeguito

New Fish
Whitey
Dec 31, 2020
Minecraft Username
Keeguito​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Jan 1, 2021​

Why were you banned?
I was banned for hacking.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I think that i should be unbanned because I had two years time to think about what I did. Honestly, I used to hack on parkour servers because I simply sucked at parkour, but this time I will make slow and good progress. I also find it funny reading my forum two years ago, as I sound like an 8 year old idiot. If I get unbanned, I would be really happy as parkour is my favorite part of Minecraft.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
As you have served beyond the recommended ban term your appeal has been granted.

As your previous map runs were compromised your account has been wiped,

Welcome back please be sure to read the rules in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.