Status
Not open for further replies.

Krea80ken666

New Fish
Whitey
Oct 26, 2020
Minecraft Username
Krea80ken666​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Oct 26, 2020​

Why were you banned?
I do not know why I had been banned but on the page, it shows that an operator has banned me. Maybe because I was afking for a short time because I went to discord to voice call my group of friends so that we can chat when we play some parkour. I first joined this server with my group of friends, one of them is Silver_unkown so he can prove that I am really playing with him and I really stopped the game and called him and my other friends. I decided to join the server today to practice parkour but I had been banned. I hope that I can be unbanned because I really like parkour and I enjoyed playing on this server.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I really like parkour, I like playing on this server because it has all kinds of parkours. I had also watched YouTubers like 'Kouki' playing on this server. I and my group of friends once submitted a parkour map but sadly it is not chosen, but I had a very good experience playing on this server and I hope to play it again in the future.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

CreepaShadowz

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
According to our logs, you are not currently banned. You may have been kicked automatically by the server for being AFK, but this will not impact your ability to re-join. If it is says something about an "exception" when trying to join, that is not a ban. The screen will state clearly if you have been banned.

Try and rejoin - if you're still having issues, post a screenshot of the error here or on the Discord.

Krea80ken666

New Fish
Whitey
Oct 26, 2020
According to our logs, you are not currently banned. You may have been kicked automatically by the server for being AFK, but this will not impact your ability to re-join. If it is says something about an "exception" when trying to join, that is not a ban. The screen will state clearly if you have been banned.

Try and rejoin - if you're still having issues, post a screenshot of the error here or on the Discord.

On the screen it states that my IP address has been banned, the reason is rainbo. I don't know what am I supposed to do to fix it, maybe I should change a wifi?

CreepaShadowz

Maze Connoisseur
Op
Apr 21, 2014
On the screen it states that my IP address has been banned, the reason is rainbo. I don't know what am I supposed to do to fix it, maybe I should change a wifi?
Are you using a VPN / shared WiFi?

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Hi @Krea80ken666

As mentioned above if you a using a vpn it's possible that the IP you are using has been banned on the server previously. You can perhaps avoid this by either refreshing the vpn to use an alternative ip, selecting a different location or disabling the vpn whilst playing on the server.

Regards.

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
Due to the lack of response, I am closing this. Please seek help from our discord or helpdesk if you are encountering any further issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.