• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 10 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our Hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server, if you ever achieve the green membership rank. 

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Denied kyleb_b Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyleb_b

New Fish
Whitey
Sep 21, 2020
Minecraft Username
kyleb_b​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Sep 21, 2020​

Why were you banned?
I was banned for rocketing up a few jumps in a parkour map, I believe it was called something like four seasons.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I think I should be unbanned because I made a very stupid mistake. I've been really stressed out and not in a great mood in the past couple weeks and I guess I wanted to find a place to chill out and have fun, and have been doing that for the last few days without cheating. After a long day today, I just got pissed off when I repeatedly had to redo a section, which I really should not have and decided to leave and rejoin to boost up a jump knowing it would likely result in my ban and I just didn't care in the moment because I was just in a terrible mood. I recently joined the server and wanted to find a place to chill out and do parkour, and because of my stupidity in flying up a few jumps in a course trying to unlock hardcore as soon as possible, I jeopardized that. I can be stupid sometimes but if I ever do something like this again I definitely deserve to be banned forever. If I'm ever able to play on the server again I won't get frustrated when I can't do something as quickly as possible, and I will just try to have the best time I can.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

spolendina

Resident Sleeper
Mod
Board
Apr 30, 2017
Hi Kyle,

Firstly, thank you for being honest with us. Using gameplay altering mods such as rocketing is strictly against the rules, so despite your good appeal I'm afraid I can't unban you right now. However, due to your honesty, I'm willing to half your ban from 12 months to 6 months. Make sure you read the server rules here upon your return: https://wiki.minr.org/Server_Rules

Do not appeal again before March 21st, 2021.

Status
Not open for further replies.