• Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 9 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Granted LanIsGone Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanIsGone

LanIsGone
Greenie
Mar 1, 2019
Minecraft Username
LanIsGone​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
Second Ban​
When were you banned
Oct 16, 2020​

Why were you banned?
Exploiting large skips (Heist)​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
Hey. I know that it is a short ban, but I feel that this was not deserved. I was just doing the weekly when an issue with the scripts in Heist occurred (Did vault puzzle --> sent to spawn --> command showing that my cp was set to cp1 --> /kill to try to fix it (believing we did the puzzle correctly) --> Clicking the end sign, giving a 16 second time (As we died while still in cp0, making timer reset). As this was my first time doing the map in ~1 year, I just assumed it was some sort of tps issue that caused me to die and be sent back to spawn, as the map sent me the console prompts of my cp being updated. We did not intend to exploit, it just happened in a matter of seconds and we did not think through what dying at cp0 may cause. Chloe immediately reported it, as we really did not want to be punished for something that could have a very misleading appearance. It may have been a tps error, it may have been a challenge glitch, but the truth is that we were not aware at the time that this error would lead us to getting 16 second times. I would greatly appreciate if this ban was reconsidered. Apologies for the inconvenience.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Chillers

Administrator
Op
Oct 26, 2013
It's a temp ban no need to appeal take this up in private channels. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.