• Hi Guest
    Please take 5 minutes to complete this short survey about your experience on minr and how we can improve the server. Results will be published in the near future.
    Please feel free to share this link.
    Link to Survey

Granted LJTheMiner135 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamerAFooFooDem808

New Fish
Whitey
Jul 22, 2019
Minecraft Username
LJTheMiner135​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Jul 6, 2019​

Why were you banned?
Chat spam​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
My friend and I use this server as a way to pass the time, and we have an unusual sense of humor. We were both guilty of spamming the chat with our 'jokes' and addressed the warnings that followed. I am being completely honest when I say that I meant to type /kill and not a repeat of my most recent message (which in turn got me banned). This happened because any time I fell on the map I was on, I would quickly type '/' then the up key to quickly restart to my last checkpoint, which is what I intended to do, not deliberately ignore the warnings. I understand that spamming the chat is worth punishment, but I would like to be able to come back and play on this server with my friend.

As a side note, the date of ban provided is an approximate, I do not actually remember the exact date I got banned.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
Good evening,

I believe I am the one who implemented your ban. Your appeal is respectful and acknowledges the fault at hand so I’m going to go ahead and unban in a few minutes. There are some things I’d like to ask of you moving forward:

1. Take the community seriously. You don’t have to participate in it if you simply wish to play with your friend, but this is not your playground, and the chat bar is not your toy.
2. Read the rules so that you do not make further mistakes. There are few second chances when it comes to bans, so make sure you aren’t accidentally breaking any rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.