Status
Not open for further replies.

Logi

New Fish
Whitey
Feb 14, 2021
Minecraft Username
LOGITECHHH​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Feb 18, 2021​

Why were you banned?
I was banned for answer sharing in HC-1​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I've had a lot of time to think about what I did and I realize that my actions were ignorant and I would never dream of sharing answers again. I now understand that players should have to make their own path through maps, unless tackling the map in a group from the start. Zero Minr has always been my favorite server and it has been hard for the past few months being away from friends; this has given me the time to reflect on the mistakes that I made. Since then my mindset has changed completely, I would be over the moon to be able to rejoin old friends once again. I'm so sorry for any problems that I may have caused. Thank you for allowing me to have a chance at an appeal.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Autre

Tree Hugger
Op
Mar 1, 2020
Ban is currently set to expire 29 days from this post.

@Pieceofcheese87 is the banning staff member. He will review your appeal as time allows.

Pieceofcheese87

always in a guda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Thanks for the appeal, like autre said your ban is already set to automatically lift after the time limit is over, you might as well wait those 29 extra days so you serve the full length of the original sentence. I hope when you come back that you play fair in Hardcore.

Logi

New Fish
Whitey
Feb 14, 2021
Thanks for the appeal, like autre said your ban is already set to automatically lift after the time limit is over, you might as well wait those 29 extra days so you serve the full length of the original sentence. I hope when you come back that you play fair in Hardcore.
I understand

Logi

New Fish
Whitey
Feb 14, 2021
Thank you for your time! And taking the time to actually read my appeal, I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.