• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia XXII - Spirits (Game Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Boreal

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Do you think that would mean that someone could potentially have access to a passenger's inbox if they possess them? I mean, I know he sent out msgs to people as many of us got the same one, but does that also mean reading all the conversations we already have?
If it means getting access to the account, then most likely yes.

Meriadoc

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I'm still a bit foggy on a few things... did lomour take control of Coulter's whole account?? What happened to the player who was originally Mrs Coulter??
If the theories circulating are correct, I'd assume that any account affected by the parasite would be fully controlled. If that wasn't the case, surely the true controller of the account would've spoken up to warn the rest of us?

I think that's a feasible theory boreal. It seems that watson was at some point taken by the parasite, considering his alignment. Maybe lomour first took command of Watson, then jumped ships to Coulter and left him for dead. We just happened to kill coulter while lomour was using her as a host.
I'm more inclined to think that Watson himself was the origin of the parasite. If the parasite jumped from Watson to Coulter, it would explain Watson's unaligned, unexplained death. If the parasite had controlled another account before Watson, then it would make sense for that abandoned account to have been killed without an alignment as well. Considering that wasn't the case, I believe Watson was the source.

Barton Hepburn

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
"I cant say why I need coulter to not die today, but its important she stays alive. I am not mafia, I swear.." - Was what i was sent by Lindbergh
Perhaps the parasite had one more day to swap to someone else and he was trying to prolong it.

Robert Blake

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
If anyone needs any information from me / interrogates / accuses me, I will be away from internet for the next 2 and a bit days

Howard Lovecraft

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Barton, I received the exact same message from Charles. I've been trying to give him opportunities to explain himself, but he keeps flat out ignoring me. Combined with him lying about it in the thread, i'm becoming extremely suspicious

The Conductor

Peon
Mod
Jan 9, 2019

--- INFORMATION ---

tl;dr the forums wouldn't let me post the update because my session had expired, but when I logged back in it cleared everything. I'll rewrite the story some time later.

--- SUMMARY ---

Frankenstein is sitting out the back of the train reflecting on the events of the past couple days when he hears a door shut followed by a muffled cry. He goes to the storage area to find blood seeping under the door. He tries to open the door but someone slams it open knocking him to the ground and a shadowy figure emerges and runs away.

Frankenstein, dazed, tries to get up but someone grabs him and covers his mouth before throwing him off the back of the train (down the mountainside). The innocents discover that Frankenstein is missing the next morning, and that Charles Lindbergh lies dead in the storage area.

Dr. Frankenstein, the Innocent WATCHER, followed his friends down the mountain!

Charles Lindbergh, the Innocent TRACER, has been retaliated against!

--- VOTE COUNT ---

Lord Boreal votes Arthur Doyle
Meriadoc votes Victor Pritchett
Moriarty votes Dr. Constantine
Lystacrl votes Barton Hepburn
Barton Hepburn votes Lystacrl
Montalbano votes Montalbano
Robert Blake votes Ford Prefect
Arthur Doyle votes Ford Prefect
Dr. Constantine votes Howard Lovecraft
Victor Pritchett votes Montalbano
Howard Lovecraft votes Moriarty
Ford Prefect votes Moriarty

The phase ends in 72 hours, at 2019/02/13 04:00 am UTC.

--- END OF NOTICE ---

Last edited:

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I have an idea...I was right about Mrs Coulter. Next on my list are Pritchett and Lovecraft, but I feel a bit of an affinity for Pritchett! :)

#vote Howard Lovecraft

Lord Boreal

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I have an idea...I was right about Mrs Coulter. Next on my list are Pritchett and Lovecraft, but I feel a bit of an affinity for Pritchett! :)

#vote Howard Lovecraft
How about no? I don't care that you were correct about Coulter, as that was based on pure speculation from you; I had actual evidence on my end that made me vote for her. You think that whatever ridiculous list you have is magically correct, despite you being wrong numerous times in the past? You have no evidence whatsoever against either Lovecraft or Pritchett, other than that Lovecraft opposed your vote yesterday, which does not count as evidence.

I sent you a question in our private conversation, and it seems as though you've been avoiding and dodging around answering it on purpose. I have very good reason to think that you lied to me about your role, and I would appreciate a truthful answer as to what it really is.

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
@Lord Boreal

If I did in fact lie about my role, why would I confirm that I had? What is the benefit to me? I'm more concerned about how a couple of PM's could have been coordinated to conceal a truth. I'm a naturally suspicious person, and just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not correct.

I'll post a bit later about this. We have 3 days to figure this out, but I'm still not mafia. :)

Lord Boreal

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
@Lord Boreal

If I did in fact lie about my role, why would I confirm that I had? What is the benefit to me? I'm more concerned about how a couple of PM's could have been coordinated to conceal a truth. I'm a naturally suspicious person, and just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean I'm not correct.

I'll post a bit later about this. We have 3 days to figure this out, but I'm still not mafia. :)
I revealed my role truthfully to you, and you outright refuse to return the favor, neither to me or to anybody? I'm done with you; I've tried to cooperate with you and bring you out of the dark, hoping you'd reveal your role so I could give you a lot of information if it was powerful. Now you've not only avoided cooperation, but outright refused it. You're playing innocent terribly, and have done nothing but go around accusing completely arbitrary people based on no evidence and pure intuition. You were right about Coulter by pure luck, not because you had actually discovered a mafia member or were on any sort of "right track". Now you have just about admitted to lying, and refuse tell me truth after I told you my role. Sorry, but that won't fly with me, even if you're innocent.

#Vote Arthur Doyle

I will retract this vote as soon as you cooperate.

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I don't work well with threats. You can believe me or not, I don't really care. I'm still not only not mafia, I'm also not neutral. Does that help?

Barton Hepburn

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Wowie I'm not sure where this (train) of attacks are coming from. I have been nothing but cooperative to you boreal and for you to vote me, blasphemy. I can assure you I am innocent although the big suspicious thing here is not boreal voting me it's the pile on from Victor Pritchett.
I would love to hear both of your reasons here :oops:

Lord Boreal

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
You’ve brought up almost no info as a Watcher this whole game, and the one thing you did find was already half-confirmed by Lystacrl, and Peregrin also could have told you. All of this could easily be bad luck and coincidence, if you hadn’t also lied about your results last night. You said that you visited Prefect and that he wasn’t visited by anybody. Based on some of what Prefect has told me very recently, I know for a fact that's untrue, and points strongly to you faking being a Watcher. Could you explain?

Barton Hepburn

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Cool ill explain all my actions thusfar then.
I AM a watcher i have not lied about that and i will say i am innocent
Night 1- Watched Frankenstein (Nobody visited)
Night 2- Mrs Coulter (Peregrin and Lystacryl)
Night 3- Genuinely did forgot :tongue: oops
Night 4- I watched montalbo because in my eyes he seemed like a clear target instead of the Prefect that you asked me to
Noone visited Montalbo
This information is all true
Theres not really much i can say to prove my innocence due to me not really reaching out thus far

Last edited:

Lord Boreal

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Cool ill explain all my actions thusfar then.
I AM a watcher i have not lied about that and i will say i am innocent
Night 1- Watched Frankenstein (Nobody visited)
Night 2- Mrs Coulter (Peregrin and Lystacryl)
Night 3- Genuinely did forgot :tongue: oops
Night 4- I watched montalbo because in my eyes he seemed like a clear target instead of the Prefect that you asked me to
Noone visited Montalbo
This information is all true
Theres not really much i can say to prove my innocence due to me not really reaching out thus far
Alright, that seems plausible, though I'm not sure why you implied you visited Prefect when you hadn't. If you are a Watcher, then you'll be very important if this game reaches a number of players countable one hand, so I'll believe you for now.
I'm moving my vote to Meriadoc not because I suspect him all that much, but because he has 0 votes on him right now.
#Vote Meriadoc

Status
Not open for further replies.