• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Java Version: 1.20.2

Who are we?

Welcome to one of the oldest Minecraft servers and communities in the world! Zero.minr.org dates back over 13 years and has been consistently providing endless hours of fun and excitement for players from all over the globe. With an uptime of 99%, you can count on us to be here for you whenever you're in the mood for some challenging minecraft parkour, puzzles and mazes.

Our server is home to over 600+ challenges, each designed to keep you engaged and entertained for months on end. These challenges have been created, tested and curated by our green membership community, who are true experts in all things challenges! Our community is made up of some of the most dedicated and skilled players, who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges and continue to create new and innovative experiences for our server.

At our core, we are strongly committed to fair play and against any form of pay-to-win features. We have been privately funded since our inception, which has allowed us to provide a level playing field for all our players, free of any hidden advantages. This dedication to fair play has resulted in a thriving community where everyone has a chance to excel and showcase their skills.

So why not join us and become a part of something truly special? Who knows, you may even have what it takes to create a challenge that will remain on our server for years to come. Whether you're a seasoned Minecraft veteran or a newcomer to the game, we look forward to welcoming you to our server.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here.

Minr Mafia XXII - Spirits (Game Over)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barton Hepburn

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Im going to #vote Victor Pritchett however, i have given credible information which was backed up by people so that statement is false.

Barton Hepburn

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
If you want to vote me on my word choice fine but i meant no extra meaning with my words. Just me stating my point on the state of the game.

Victor Pritchett

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
What information could be had on me? I can do nothing. I'm an innocent passenger. All I can do is look into how people act, what they say, and vote accordingly.

Robert Blake

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
You say you didn't mean anything by your word choice, but really...

Them, referring to innocents
“It's over”, referring to the game, implying you know ratio of mafia:innocents, which only mafia and a role that probably is already dead would (and only with some difficulty)

Barton Hepburn

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I mean i just assumed you know, 12 people left. In a game of 21 (something like that) probably around 4 mafia. 1 was dead and then i assumed around 3 innocents. So then it would be 3, 3, 3 which is not favourable to innocents.

Victor Pritchett

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
I am changing my vote to Hepburn until we have something else to go on. I'm truely sorry if you are innocent. Again, I just don't trust you.

#vote Hepburn

Meriadoc

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
#vote Barton Hepburn

At first I figured you put "them" to show yourself as a neutral, but saying it meant nothing at all? ...

Montalbano

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Well then, not entirely convinced, but it's the most we've compared to the past few days.
But to be entirely sure the vote doesn't randomly sway, #vote barton hepburn

The Conductor

Peon
Mod
Jan 9, 2019
Apologies for the very late update, my internet is down and I have approximately 15 minutes to do the update before I get kicked out of the library. Please notify us of any mistakes you might spot.

[Insert story here, use your imagination - I'll write up a story at a later point]

--- VOTE COUNT ---

[8] Barton Hepburn - Meriadoc, Montalbano, Robert Blake, Arthur Doyle, Victor Pritchett, Howard Lovecraft, Ford Prefect
[2] Victor Pritchett - Lord Boreal, Barton Hepburn
[1] Robert Blake - Lystacrl
[1]Dr. Constantine - Dr. Constantine

Barton Hepburn has been nominated to die.

Barton Hepburn, the Innocent WATCHER, was forcefully fed a bellyful of lead!

The phase ends at 04:00 am 2019/02/20 UTC.

Last edited:

The Conductor

Peon
Mod
Jan 9, 2019

Dr. Constantine sighed. Montalbano lay dead, sprawled across the middle of the floor - blocking the path to the pantry. Outside, a full moon shone. A beacon of hope in the growing darkness.

It was clear to Constantine where they were. With five innocents left, and only one mafia down, the chances of leaving his icy prison were slim. He realised, in a moment, that they are in in the endgame now.

Montalbano, the Innocent MEDIUM, lies dead on the floor!

--- WARNING ---

At this point, almost perfect play is required by the innocents to win. Don't be disheartened, but let this serve as a warning.
The phase ends at 2019/02/23 04:00 am UTC.
Stories that have been skipped in previous phases will be added at a later date.

--- END OF NOTICE ---

Last edited:

Robert Blake

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Well. Now that that lead is gone, I am back to being suspicious of Arthur Doyle.

Although after a lot of us were so convinced of Hepburn, and we were wrong...

Victor Pritchett

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Seems to be the theme of the game. Maybe we should shake it up and vote someone we believe to be innocent. Maybe we'll get lucky and they will be mafia.

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Victor Pritchett

I have been listening to Lord Boreal this whole game, after initially suspecting him. I didn't vote with him for Mrs Coulter, I was actually the first one to vote for her. I'm leaning toward shaking up the game also.

#vote Lord Boreal

Lord Boreal

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Victor Pritchett

I have been listening to Lord Boreal this whole game, after initially suspecting him. I didn't vote with him for Mrs Coulter, I was actually the first one to vote for her. I'm leaning toward shaking up the game also.

#vote Lord Boreal
My main thread posts are actually a lot fewer than the things I've organized behind the scenes; you don’t know most of what I’ve said and done. I've gone about exchanging information with others, helping people out, and trying to bring about a high general knowledge of the game and its roles amongst most of the innocents—unlike you.

In hindsight, I and others I've worked with were too permissive with the information we were giving out and the group PMs we were letting people into, which likely helped the mafia and made everyone in said PMs targets, hence why most of them are dead now. But I do think it did some good, getting people out of the dark and reviving their interest in the game with new information, like with Lovecraft. Pritchett can confirm all of that. Would I have gone so far out of my way to pool the known information and use it to help others out instead of keeping it for myself, as a mafia member likely would?

I didn't vote with him for Mrs Coulter, I was actually the first one to vote for her.
So? I was still on board with the Coulter lynch very early on. You can't use the "fake confirmation" argument against me either because the same goes for you—mafia members voting for their partners is nothing new to this game and is actually a great strategy. You’ve been wrong about everybody else you accused this game, and now that you’ve accused me and are wrong for about the 5th time, I no longer think it’s on accident.

#Vote Arthur Doyle

Robert Blake

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
#vote arthur doyle

I've been suspicios of him for a while, and seeing someone else also be suspicious of him...

Arthur Doyle

Minr Mafia
Jan 19, 2019
Robert Blake,

EDIT: I found it in my main account role description, right after my IGN, It says "You are INNOCENT." So there you have it....Oh BTW, since I'm not lying, I think this is the end of the game.

I've said in PM to you my role. As I have to Lord Boreal. I'm a Bodyguard who can only protect someone at the expense of my own life. Why was I blocked using my abilities to protect Lystacryl recently?

I'm ready to vote differently than I would otherwise, as nothing makes sense anymore, and we've all but lost the game anyways.

Wouldn't my role confirmation say my alignment? Mine didn't. Just that I'm a Bodyguard. Why can't any of you confirm this already if you have all these exciting powers that I lack?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.