• Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 9 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Denied MisterZorse Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterZorse

New Fish
Whitey
Oct 7, 2020
Minecraft Username
MisterZorse​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Sep 25, 2020​

Why were you banned?
use of a racial slur twice​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I think I should be unbanned because this is a whole misunderstanding. I generally let my little brother play on my PC (he's 13) when I'm not using it. This time, I had accidentally left minecraft (on this server) open when he went on to play. Him, being the 13 year old he is, decided it would be funny to use racial slurs in the chat. Obviously, my account was banned. I only realized this today, and I am quite frustrated with him to be frank. I will make sure to close any games I was on before he plays. I hope you understand my situation and allow me to be unbanned.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

thepookabear

It's all good
Mod
Apr 10, 2016
Hey MisterZorse,

Unfortunately, we have no way to tell if you are telling the truth if your little brother did come on to your account. We have had many, many users state that a sibling or friends came on to their account and broke our rules and since we have no way to prove it, it falls back on you. It is your account so it is your responsibility. That being said I am going to give you a bit more time to make sure your account is secure and deny this appeal. Feel free to appeal again in one month (November 6). In the meantime, I would recommend that you read the rules here to make sure that this doesn't happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.