Status
Not open for further replies.

Mouserr

New Fish
Whitey
Jan 4, 2022
Minecraft Username
Mouserr​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Jan 12, 2022​

Why were you banned?
I was banned for account sharing with my friend while trying to complete hardcore. I completed 3 hardcore maps for them while logged into their account.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I broke the server rules, and I got the deserved punishment for doing so. For that, I am very sorry. I made a stupid decision to cheat on one of my favorite servers, and I've really missed Minr and the community. Ever since I got banned in January, I've thought a lot about what I did, and why it is unacceptable to cheat in hardcore, especially considering the effort that staff puts into the system and the rewards that legitimate completers of HC get. I will absolutely never cheat again, and I accept whatever punishment staff deems fit for me once I am back on the server, whether that is my account being wiped (I assume it will be), or re-doing hardcore (which I also assume I will have to do). I'm hoping to get a new chance on Zero Minr and on the hardcore system, whether it is in a week or in a few months.

If I may throw in a word for my friend Mousrr- he meant no ill intention when he asked if I could help him out with those 3 maps, we both just wanted to be able to complete hardcore together, as we had worked pretty hard on the previous maps together. Of course, that is no excuse for account sharing. I suppose we just didn't consider the consequences, but we both certainly understand what we did wrong now. We've talked about it quite a bit. This isn't an attempt to appeal for Mousrr, I just want to clear his name.

When I try to join Zero Minr on Minecraft, I get the ban message that I can appeal on or after June 12th. Sorry if this is a day earlier than that for any staff in different time zones.

Thank you for reading, and I hope an early pardon is considered.

I do have 1 small request (if it is possible): could I check how much progress I had on the server before I got banned? I would check this whenever I get unbanned. I want to see what I was at for some sort of reference point/personal goal to aim for. If the case is that my account has already been reset, this request can be ignored. Thanks!​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Autre

Tree Hugger
Op
Mar 1, 2020
Hi Mouserr,

Apologies for the delay! Thank you for waiting out your ban length. I appreciate the honesty. Please know that any additional rule breaks will incur harsher punishments.

Your account progress and HC progress will not be reset. However, in order to earn Green rank, you will need to complete a set of 3 difficult maps as a punishment HC.

The three maps are:
- Invictus (Mixed Maze with Parkour)
- Transmute (Pure Puzzle)
- Ember Island (Pure Parkour)

You may complete these maps in any order and at any time. You can find these maps through the standard FFA/FFA+ hubs, or join them directly using /c join [map name]. After completing your punishment HC, please reach out to me via Discord (Autre#6275) or message me here on the forums so staff can verify the completions. You can also message me if you have questions.

You have now been unbanned on the server, please let staff know if you are having trouble connecting to the server.

Welcome back!

Status
Not open for further replies.