Status
Not open for further replies.

Naciou

New Fish
Whitey
Jun 8, 2021
Minecraft Username
Naciou​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Jan 1, 1970​

Why were you banned?
fly hacking​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I heard about the server recently, and i loved the idea of it (I've been looking for parkours and puzzles and this server is just perfect for me). Unfortunately, when i tried to join, apparently i was banned for flying. I don't remember playing this server any time, I probably just joined randomly some day when i was a kid and started flying with hacks. I really, really wanna try this server out, playing seriously and not randomly like i probably did when i was a kid. I know this may have sounded weird but that's how it is, i really don't remember anything about playing in this server and i thing it's a common thing to happen since the server is 10 years old. I would really like to have an opportunity to try this out since it sounds amazing, and also get to be a member and do my own creations! I really don't wanna spend money on another account just to try this out, so please, give me the chance! I will potentially be a productive user on this server.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Naciou

New Fish
Whitey
Jun 8, 2021
Sorry for the date, i wrote "Probably between 2013-2016", however it's cleared up in the "Why do you should be unbanned" section.

Status
Not open for further replies.