1. Hi and welcome to Minr.org

Who are we?

We are one of minecrafts oldest servers and the oldest challenge and parkour server. Our map dates over 6 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 250 challenges on our server which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server if you ever achieve the green membership rank. For more information on the server click here...

More information below.

Dismiss Notice

Event Ninja Warrior is back!

Discussion in 'Public' started by HC12345, May 27, 2017.

By HC12345 on May 27, 2017 at 8:51 PM
  1. HC12345

HC12345 Event Coordinator Mod

Hey everyone!

It's been almost two years since the last Ninja Warrior, and I'm glad to finally be able to come back and run another one ^^ For those who don't know, Ninja Warrior is originally a reality show where contestants attempt an extremely difficult, timed, 4-stage obstacle course for a cash prize (and more). Having been following the show for many years now, I've always had built a Ninja Warrior course here on this server, constantly updating it to my liking :D

We've already had 6 Minr Ninja Warrior events so far, and last time we saw 3 players manage to beat the whole course - the first event to have players do so. If you're familiar with the show, you'd know - the defeat of the course leads to a major overhaul of all the obstacles. And so I did. Ninja Warrior is now a bigger, badder brother of its former self.

With that in mind, I'm pleased to officially announce Ninja Warrior 7!

The event will be on July 15, 2017 (Saturday), beginning at 1pm Eastern. Conversions for other regions are as follows:

10am Pacific
    6pm UK
    7pm Central Europe

Feel free to confirm the time with me if you're in a different timezone and are unsure when the event starts for you. Otherwise...

It really has been a while, and I can't wait to get things going again. Hope to see you all there!

-HC

EDIT: Turns out the last NW was in July '15. Time really flies. (shoutout to Pro_Luma for pointing it out)

EDIT #2: Taster/Practice Course is now out! Try your hand at some of the Ninja Obstacles, and if you're feeling confident, shoot for the fastest time!

EDIT #3: Added sign-up link. (www.minr.org/ninjasignup)

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Cool Cool x 1
Sub-Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Public' started by HC12345, May 27, 2017.