• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org 

Who are we?

We are one of Minecraft's oldest servers. Our map dates back over 11+ years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 600 challenges that will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been developed tested and curated by our membership base who have completed our Hardcore set of challenges.

We are strongly against pay-to-win features and have been a privately funded server for the entirety of our existence, amounting to over a decade of free and fair play for our community.

You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server that will remain for years to come.

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

OMGItsMetalGear Ban Appeal

Should I be Unbanned?

• Permanent Ban

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maze Point Reset

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Unban

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChumpyTheDwarf

New Fish
Nov 10, 2013
Minecraft Username - OMGItsMetalGear

How many times have you been banned? - First time

Which minr server were you banned from? - zero.minr.org

Do you know who banned you? - bstrey

Why were you banned? - I wanted to play HC one more time, because I missed it so much and I wanted the experience, finishing it within one night.

When were you banned? - 10.11.2013

Why do you think you should be unbanned? - when I was done with HC, bstrey said to me: "I am giving you the chance to admit anything"
Well, I knew I would get cought because of IP-Adress check, so I admit him that I was OMGItsMetalGear, and told him everything.
his answer: "Thank you for telling me the truth. You were honest to me, so your punishment wont be hard. But I will have to ban this account now. The other one wont be banned."
well, he banned both accounts.
He lied to me.
I really like this server, and I want to continue playing on it. I admit it was wrong what I did. I played on a different account HC, which is strictly forbidden. I just missed HC so much..
but what bstrey did is not good aswell.
I hope you guys understand my situation and will have mercy with me.

bstrey

Bread
Op
Oct 29, 2013
I would like to point out that I said her punishment might not be as harsh; I made no promises and am annoyed to be accused of lying. I also never said anything about banning her other account or not.
However, I still believe that Metal should be unbanned.

Srentiln

minr op since Nov 2011
Op
Oct 28, 2013
closing thread as the issue is resolved. Discussion of the roles of moderators should be kept in the moderator section of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.