• Welcome to Minr.org

Server IP: zero.minr.org

Who are we?

We are minecraft's 3rd oldest server and the oldest dedicated challenge and parkour server in the world. Our map dates over 10 years and our server has had an uptime of 99%. We have over 400 challenges which will keep you occupied for months. All of our challenges have been created by our member base who have completed our Hardcore maps. You yourself could one day be creating a challenge for our server, if you ever achieve the green membership rank. 

For more information about zero.minr.org click here...

Granted Ondrashek06 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ondrashek

New Fish
Whitey
Sep 17, 2020
Minecraft Username
Ondrashek06​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Sep 17, 2020​

Why were you banned?
I was banned for toxicity in chat and being toxic to staff members, old and new, repeatedly.​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I don't believe I deserve to be unbanned, as I was rightfully banned for toxic messages directed towards staff, such as "AJ is inactive!", or "Are you sure Pooka won't abuse?". I also know that I have been told multiple times to stop, and today's question to staff was the last straw for you. As this ban was issued today, I don't expect you to unban me instantly for me to learn how toxic I was to staff, but at least shorten the to like a month or 3 months. I sincerely apologize for my past and today's behavior in chat, and while I can't 100% guarantee you that I will be perfect, I will try to not be toxic in any way to staff or other members anymore in in-game chat or direct messages.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

HC12345

Cultured One
Op
Oct 26, 2013
To be honest, I'm actually pleasantly surprised you're aware of what led you to being banned, so I'm not going to repeat most of the stuff you've said already. I don't know what it is that leads to you repeatedly verbally assaulting our staff - I may be biased obviously but I really do think our staff team is one of the friendliest and best across all the MC communities, and so to constantly come out with messages berating them when they don't deserve it very head-scratching to say the least.

As you say yourself, I won't be able to unban you instantly due to the nature of the offense, but I do recognize your willingness to make amends everything that has happened, so based on that I'm going to change this to a temporary ban of a month effective immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.