Status
Not open for further replies.

Panu69

New Fish
Whitey
Mar 3, 2021
Minecraft Username
Panu69​

How many times have you been banned on minr?
First Ban​
When were you banned
Mar 3, 2021​

Why were you banned?
Answer Sharing​
Why do you think you should be unbanned?
I did almost all of Hardcore (hc 3 to hc 11) with my friends _Meetis_ and hi578, when we reached sky parkour I tried for a long time, but I kept failing. Since I wasn't really motivated for the parkour
Meetis and hi wanted to move on we decided to just keep me via discord screenshare. Since we all invested the same amount of time and effort in to the maps I think its not justified to ban me or Meetis for answersharing, because i solved all the maps with them, it was not answersharing. We all took the same part in completing the puzzles and mazes of hc 12 and 13.
We thought since i was always present and helping them, it wouldn't be answersharing. Please consider my ban appeal. Thank you.​
Has agreed that the above is both honest and truthful:
Yes​

Alert - all users
If you have nothing important to add please do not post here

Pieceofcheese87

always in a guda mood
Op
Oct 28, 2013
Hi guys,

Unfortunately, we have no way of verifying whether or not your story is true. The rules are very clear in the FAQ quiz that you need to be PHYSICALLY present in a map with another player in order to work together with them, and they say so because of cases like this, where you can say that you were working together over discord but we have no way of knowing if you are being truthful or if you are just trying to cover it up. I am not going to accuse you of lying to us, but you did still break the rules regarding answer sharing by collaborating over discord when you were not in the map at the same time.

Going with this, I will not have you banned for the full extent but you will stay banned for 4 months and will be required to recomplete HC on return, ALONE and with no help from your friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.